Hey friends! Just stopping in to say a hello, because this morning I’m off to Toronto! I’m attending Buffer Festival with a few work friends. What is Buffer Festival, you ask? It’s a three-day festival, celebrating Youtube content and it’s creators through theatrical screenings, video premiers, a red carpet, followed by a gala with the Youtubers and special meet-ups. Some familiar attendees will be Shaycarl, Jacksgap, Rhett & Link, CTFxC. Anyone heard of them, or am I just super nerdy? Anyways, I’m very excited for the weekend to start (despite a 5 hour bus ride – boo), and to meet some of the people I have been watching online for years. It’s weird because it feels like we’re all friends. I guess that’s what the online community is all about, right? Do you guys have anything planned for this weekend? I hope you all have a good one! xx
- Candy corn – love it or hate it, these candy corn blondies look phenomenal!
- 75 iconic photos that will define the 21st century so far – amazing.
- I’ve always wanted to learn how to crochet. This tutorial looks perfect for crochet beginners (like myself).
- Cinnamon roll apple danishes… I just can’t.
- Beautiful pumpkins! I love the different autumnal colours.
- I want to try making this vegan caramel – it’s made with coconut milk!
- DIY Candles made from your old candles that don’t burn anymore. This was one of my favourite posts from last year.
- You better step up your braid game for next spring!
To find more ‘Friday Finds‘ posts, click here.