It’s definitely beginning to feel like summer around here. I’m loving the sun and hot weather, although I’m worried we’ll get hit with snow or continuous rainy days… because in Canada, you never really know. Since I’m out of school, I wanted to start blogging more often and so far this week has been successful. I posted more than usual and I even updated my layout. I focused on two pretty colors; a rose smoke and graphite. I love the outcome and I’m quite proud that I made everything myself! A fresh change is a great idea at the beginning of any month and are we really in May now? Where have the months gone?
1. It’s Cookie Friday! I’d love to try baking these soft baked funfetti sugar cookies.
2. Need a summer job? Check out this guide to resumes and cover letters for creative jobs.
3. If you like Andy Warhol, you’ll love this downloadable wallpaper.
4. A fudgey gluten free chocolate cake recipe I need to try! (minimalist baker)
5. If you have spare skinny belts from dresses/tops from stores like Forever 21, check out this DIY video to make threaded belts that are very similar to a J.Crew style.
6. Jenna shared a divine recipe for chai vanilla bean pots de creme.
7. Kinsey’s photograhy of the Grand Canyon is breathtaking.
8. A 5 minute DIY on gilded pattern votive holders – gold and pretty.
9. Lastly, make sure you check out my 50 Random Facts About Me video!
Q: What do you think of the new layout? Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?